This site respects the intellectual property rights of others requires visitors and members to do the same. Use
of the material in a manner which is inconsistent with the terms and conditions set forth herein is strictly
prohibited. This site has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the
Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), as codified in 17 U.S.C §512.
If you believe in good faith your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that
your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following DMCA requirements to
the Site Administrator at the email address provided here:
* Information reasonably sufficient for the Site Administrator to contact you: name, address, phone and e-mail
address (if available):
* A description of the copyrighted work or intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or if multiple
works, a listing of such works;
* Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate your work on the site;
* A statement, made by you, that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not
authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
* A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you
are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
* A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner, or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner
of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Upon receiving a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement as described above, we will remove or
disable access to the allegedly infringing content and promptly notify the alleged infringer of your claim.
Please submit your statement to the Site Administrator by email.
If sending your notice by electronic mail, please make sure to write DMCA Copyright Notice in the subject